About Radius Global Infrastructure
Radius Global Infrastructure, Inc. is a leading global aggregator of real property interests underlying wireless telecommunications cell sites and other digital infrastructure assets that was acquired on September 21, 2023 by the EQT Active Core Infrastructure Fund and the Public Sector Pension Investment Board. As a result of the completion of the acquisition, Radius is now privately held and its common stock has ceased trading on the NASDAQ. Radius Global Infrastructure has a long and successful history of execution in the tower industry. Through its operating company, AP Wireless (APW), Radius Global is one of the largest international aggregators of rental streams underlying wireless and other communication related sites through the acquisition of real property interests and contractual rights.
64% Mobile Network Operators
Tremendous white space to continue APW’s roll-up strategy across the globe. APW has penetrated less than 1% of total sites.
- AP Wireless currently has ~9,200 lease streams underlying mission-critical digital infrastructure assets with annual contractual rent growth and low churn with high-quality counterparties that it has successfully acquired since 2010
- Unique Origination Platform
- APW’s 370+ person team utilizes data-driven sourcing and underwriting with a proprietary screening process and database, and unparalleled on-the-ground local presence
- Favorable economics
- APW’s triple-net leases are typically inflation-linked, long duration and originated at attractive unlevered yields with a ground cash flow margin of ~95%
- Industry tailwinds
- The explosive growth in data usage is driving global demand and wide ranging opportunities, and the importance of strategically located digital assets has never been greater